Only 6 more days until I head off to the city for Blogger Bash! I can't wait to connect with friends and brands. I am especially excited to meet some of my blogger friends “in real life.” The kids are excited to meet me Friday night for the KidzVuz party. It is going to be an amazing couple of days.
I am linking up today with Stephanie of A Grande Life today for our Blogger Bash link up. This is a great way to get to know the other bloggers coming before the event.
1. Name: Jennifer or Jen, but I also answer to mommy
2. Where are you from? I live in the Hudson Valley, NY.
3. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging regularly since February 2012 when my micropreemie son, Linus, started wearing a helmet for Plagiocephaly. My blog began as a photo album, chronicling each day in the helmet and it morphed into so much more.
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? Dealing with eight kids in different stages of life from toddler to adult comes with many challenges. Anything can happen "Beyond The Crib."
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? I cannot wait to connect with other bloggers and brands. This is my first conference, so, please, be gentle with me.
6. What three words describe you the best? Creative, Loyal, Trustworthy
7. Got kids? How many? Do I have kids… yes, eight – Emilie (18), Abigail (16), Katie (13), Evan (12), Alice (9), Lucie (7), Josie (5), and Linus (almost 3.)
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? I cannot stand lazy people.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? I would love to have dinner with my grandmother – if I know her, she would make her homemade sauce with meatballs, follwed by her famous cheesecake. She passed away 6 years ago and I think about her every day.
10. Show me your face!