You may feel that you are unable to make yourself a healthy breakfast each morning because it is too time consuming. You can easily prepare your fruits the night before and store them in the fridge. Just toss your ingredients in the blender, pour your smoothie in a to-go cup, and enjoy your breakfast as you complete your morning errands or on the commute to work. My Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Pro Compact System is the perfect tool since it includes Includes two 24-ounce Nutri Ninja Tritan Cups with two Sip & Seal Lids, plus a stainless steel cup which is capable of keeping my smoothie cold for a longer period of time.
Breakfast time is the perfect time for a smoothie, but these recipes can be enjoyed at any time of day. Prepare a smoothie for lunch or an afternoon pick-me-up. Kids love a refreshing fruit smoothie as an afterschool snack.
My favorite morning time smoothie is the perfect mix of peanut butter and bananas. If you loved peanut butter and banana sandwiches as a kid, then this is the smoothie for you. This delicious shake reminds me of these sandwiches from my childhood, except they taste even better.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk (or whichever type milk you prefer)
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (You can substitute with creamy peanut butter.)
- 6 – 8 ice cubes
- Pour the almond milk into the blender.
- Add the peanut butter, banana, and ice.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Instead of traditional peanut butter, I use peanut butter powder in my smoothies. It has less fat and sugar and it blends into smoothies very easily. I use Just Great Stuff regular and chocolate peanut butter powders in my smoothies. Chocolate peanut butter banana is a great way to start my day.
The Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Pro Compact System is one of my top picks this holiday season. This is the perfect gift for everyone on your list from your college student to your mother-in-law. I use it for everything from cookie dough to chopping vegetables. I can’t wait to get my hands on the coffee and spice grinder attachment. I hope Santa reads my blog!
Features of the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Pro Compact System:
- Nutrient & vitamin extraction AND high performance all in one machine
- Next generation Auto-iQ™ Smooth Boost™ Technology that takes drink customization to a whole new level
- Features 1100-watt motor base
- Includes two 24-ounce Nutri Ninja Tritan Cups with two Sip & Seal Lids, 24-ounce stainless steel Nutri Ninja Cup, 40-ounce blend & prep bowl with dough/chopping blade, 48-ounce XL multi-serve Nutri Ninja, and a 30 recipe inspiration guide
- Additional attachment available for purchase is the first-ever coffee & spice grinder blender attachment
- Available at major retailers nationwide in September, starting at $129.99 MSRP
I received a Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Pro Compact System in exchange for my review, but my opinions are my own.